10 Things You Should Know
About Certified Sports and Extremity Chiropractors
- Possess specialized knowledge of sports injuries and physical fitness.
- Are experts in the function of the body during movement, from high-level athletics to everyday activities.
- Can help optimize athletic performance by applying an advanced understanding of musculoskeletal function and performance enhancement.
- Offer individualized care that extends beyond spinal adjustment to include direct treatment of muscles, connective tissues, and ALL the joints in the body.
- Focus on total body wellness and reaching optimal functioning, not just reducing pain.
- Are immersed in the latest sports medicine research, trends and treatment techniques.
- Can integrate seamlessly with other healthcare practitioners to optimize your medical.
- Are passionate proponents of physical fitness and skilled sports medicine practitioners.
- Will help you achieve YOUR peak performance with a breadth and depth of knowledge found only with their specific training.
- Comprise the top tier of the chiropractic profession.